Nairobi - Amboseli
You will depart Nairobi in the morning and proceed to Amboseli National Park arriving in time for lunch at the lodge and a rest before an afternoon game drive enables you to explore this wonderland set so picturesquely at the foot of Africa's highest mountain, Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight in a lodge.
Before breakfast a final game drive can be taken in Amboseli when Mt. Kilimanjaro usually appears from its mantle of clouds, weather permitting. After breakfast drive to Tsavo National Park crossing a dramatic lava flow at the Park boundary. Lunch is followed by a game drive in this, Kenya's largest Park, noted especially for its enormous elephant population. Also visit Mzima Springs an oasis where hippo and crocodile can usually be seen. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
After breakfast return to Nairobi via the main highway from Mombasa reaching Nairobi at around lunch time.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners & dining
- All accommodation including tea houses en route
- All transportation including taxis and coaches
- Flights from Heathrow if booked inc. of flight
- Tour and trekking guide for entire journey
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography ccessories like cameras etc.