Kampala - Lake Mburo
Early departure from Kampala arriving in time for lunch at park followed by an afternoon boat trip on Lake Mburo where you will have a chance of seeing Hippos, different species of birds not forgetting the Buffalo before returning to the lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast you will have a morning game drive where you will have a chance of seeing Impala, zebra, waterbuck among other wild. Later return to lodge/camp for lunch and later depart for Kampala-Entebbe where you will be dropped off.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners & dining
- All accommodation including tea houses en route
- All transportation including taxis and coaches
- Flights from Heathrow if booked inc. of flight
- Tour and trekking guide for entire journey
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography ccessories like cameras etc.